Animal Care Apprenticeships in Wales
The Animal Care industry is a unique and exciting world to be a part of. It’s filled with opportunities you won’t find anywhere else and can be a dream job for someone with a passion for animals.
It can be difficult starting out in a new field, especially if you are young and have little to no experience. We’re here to make it easier.
With our help, you’ll be able to find an apprenticeship that best suits you, and gets you working side by side with animals in a wonderful career where every day is a pleasure, not a chore.
A work-based apprenticeship will:
- Help you work at the commercial speed animal care employers expect.
- Increase your confidence in working with animals, in a team and the workplace.
- Give you the skills and knowledge to become a competent member of staff.
- Give you a reference for your CV.
- Provide you with essential employability skills to give you the best start in your working life.
- Put you alongside highly experienced and qualified staff who will train you to develop your skills working with animals.
As an award-winning, Ofsted Grade 1 ‘Outstanding’ training provider, we always deliver high-quality apprenticeships and work-based vocational qualifications in both England and Wales and have been since 1997.
10% Discount on dog grooming products
We are pleased to be able to offer a special discount for students studying with us, details can be seen on any of the Animal Care courses that we run.
If you would like to hear the latest updates and news please sign up below
How do I become an Apprentice?
How do I hire an Apprentice?
Choose your free courses