Haddon Equine Wales
It can be difficult starting out in a new field, especially if you are young and have little to no experience.
We’re here to make it easier. With our help, you’ll be able to find an apprenticeship that best suits you and propels you over the hurdles towards a thrilling future.
A work-based apprenticeship will:
- Help you work at the commercial speed animal care employers expect.
- Increase your confidence working with animals, in a team and in the workplace.
- Give you the skills and knowledge to become a competent member of staff.
- Give you a reference for your CV.
- Provide you with essential employability skills to give you the best start in your working life.
- Put you alongside highly experienced and qualified staff who will train you to develop your skills working with animals.
As an award winning, Ofsted Grade 1 ‘Outstanding’ training provider, we always deliver high quality apprenticeships and work-based vocational qualifications in both England and Wales and have been since 1997.
If you want to start your career with horses, start an Apprenticeship. If you want to add a qualification to your CV, start a college course.
If you would like to hear the latest updates and news please sign up below
How do I become an Apprentice?
How to I employ an Apprentice?
Choose your free courses