Once again we’ve been accredited.
Accreditations and awards are something we're proud of, and the Haddon team were delighted with 2018 report outcomes.
We were recently reassessed for the MATRIX Standard and are proud to be accredited for a further 3-years (2021). To achieve we have had to meet strict criteria and demonstrate IAG (Information, Advice & Guidance) to the highest standard. During the process, our learners, employers, parents, stakeholders, and staff were interviewed over a 3-day period.
What is the matrix Standards?
The matrix Standard is a quality framework that promotes the effective delivery of high-quality IAG by ensuring organisations review, evaluate and develop their services and the continuous development of their staff.
Explore the matrix Standards.
How did we do?
Since the 2015 assessment, we have launched our brand new mission statement:
Developing potential for future success
And developed and launched new company values:
Mission and core values drive our culture and are the foundation of our day to day activities. When values are clear, making decisions is easier.
The matrix accreditation identified some of the following strengths:
• Our leadership and management team are proactive in addressing challenges.
• Staff feel empowered and valued.
• Staff are sensitive to the needs of employers, learners, parents, and carers.
• Trainer-coaches have a broad range of sector knowledge gained from first-hand experience having worked or continuing to work in the sector.
• Employers and partners commented positively about our quality reputation.
We will continue to maintain a high quality of providing Information and Guidance to all our learners, employers, partners and staff.
Read the full report here: Haddon Training MATRIX 2018 Report
Get in touch today!