If your friend or colleague is eligible for one of our training programmes and has been on the programme for at least 6 weeks, we will send you a £25 Love 2 Shop voucher*
This incentive is unlimited. You can refer friends, colleagues or family members who work in the Equestrian industry, Animal Care sector or Business, e.g. Administration, Customer Service, Team Leading or Management.
There are a few conditions. Your friend/colleague can:
- be any age
- already be in a job and employed a minimum of 16 hours per week
- OR is actively looking for work and is matched to one of our apprenticeship vacancies
All you need to do is register using the form below or by calling our team on 01672 519977, then one of our helpful team members will contact your friend to discuss and hopefully arrange the enrolment.
*Terms and conditions apply:
Offer ends at 5 pm on 31st July 2018.
- Refer multiple friends — there’s no limit.
- The above registration form must be filled in or by calling our sales team on 01672 519977 clearly stating you are referring a friend.
- Please provide a valid email address for the voucher(s) to be sent too; Haddon Training cannot be held responsible for any incorrect or missing information.
- Please seek permission from your friend to supply us with their contact details, as we will be contacting them regarding their apprenticeship.
- It will be your responsibility to ensure the correct details are provided as a replacement voucher will not be issued.
- Damaged, lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced.
Referred friends must…
- Be completely new to Haddon Training. They can’t already be in the process of signing up or already have an application in place.
- Complete 6-weeks of their training, from the day of their induction for you to be entitled to the £25 voucher.
About the rewards…
- The gift card has no official monetary value and can’t be exchanged, transferred, redeemed, replaced or refunded for proper cash.
- Thinking of sharing your earnings? Sorry, they can’t be transferred from person to person.
- Please refer to the voucher’s terms and conditions on how to redeem and where to spend the voucher.
- A referred friend cancels or does not complete their apprenticeship in 6-weeks? I’m sorry, you will not be eligible to receive the £25 voucher.
- A referred friend cannot complete their apprenticeship due to ill health or an accident? We’re hoping this will never happen, however, we will not include the time the friend was off due to ill health or in recovery within the 6-week period.
- Rules or incentives change or end? It’s not often, but this can happen. If it does, Haddon Training Ltd. will reflect the changes here.
- A referred friend or referring apprentices have questions? Haddon Training will reply and any decisions made will be at Haddon Training’s sole discretion.