What we learn with pleasure we never forget.
It can be difficult starting out in a new field, especially if you are young and have little to no experience. We’re here to make it easier. With our help, you’ll be able to find an apprenticeship that best suits you and propels you over the hurdles towards a thrilling future.
A work-based apprenticeship will:
- Help you work at the commercial speed animal care employers expect.
- Increase your confidence in working with animals, in a team and in the workplace.
- Give you the skills and knowledge to become a competent member of staff.
- Give you a reference for your CV.
- Provide you with essential employability skills to give you the best start in your working life.
- Put you alongside highly experienced and qualified staff who will train you to develop your skills working with animals.
We offer a range of apprenticeships in Equine and Animal Care, just click below to start your journey.
We are members of the National Training Federation for Wales (NTfW), this is a membership organisation of over 100 organisations involved in the delivery of learning in the workplace. It is a Wales-wide representative body for all those organisations or individuals involved in the training industry.
Racing Welfare is an amazing organisation set up to help those in the horse racing industry that need it most. We raised over £70,000.... MORE