We’re award winning and recognised by OFSTED as Grade 1 “Outstanding”. We’ve been a winning Training Provider in the Apprenticeship 4 England Awards and finalists in the Times Education Supplement (TES) Awards.
We strive to deliver quality, hands-on training to young people and adults, giving them a strong foundation for a rewarding career.
As the leading skills trainer in the equestrian sector, we are the preferred training provider for British Showjumping, British Dressage, British Eventing and The Showing Council.
That means we’re able to offer apprenticeships in some of the top yards in the country: Triley Fields Equestrian Centre, Ponderosa Equestrian Centre, Eilberg Dressage, Andrew Hoy Eventing, Hughes Dressage, plus many more.
A work-based apprenticeship will:
- Help you work at the commercial speed equine employers expect.
- Increase your confidence in working with horses, in a team and in the workplace.
- Give you the skills and knowledge to become a competent member of staff.
- Give you a reference for your CV.
- Provide you with essential employability skills to give you the best start in your working life.
- Put you alongside highly experienced and qualified staff who will train you to develop your skills working with animals.
Hear how Chloe started her career: