We’re award-winning and recognised by OFSTED as Grade 1 “Outstanding”. We’ve been a winning Training Provider in the Apprenticeship 4 England Awards and finalists in the Times Education Supplement (TES) Awards.
We strive to deliver quality, hands-on training to young people and adults, giving them a strong foundation for a rewarding career.
We work with a range of industry-leading employers in the animal care sector, such as Amazon World Zoo, Woozlebear Canine Hydrotherapy, Millets Farm Falconry, Cuddles and Bubbles Dog Grooming, Prickles Hedgehog Rescue Centre and many more.
On top of this, we’re accredited by the Pet Industry Federation (PIF) as a top training provider.
A work-based apprenticeship will:
- Help you work at the commercial speed animal care employers expect.
- Increase your confidence in working with animals, in a team and the workplace.
- Give you the skills and knowledge to become a competent member of staff.
- Give you a reference for your CV.
- Provide you with essential employability skills to give you the best start in your working life.
- Put you alongside highly experienced and qualified staff who will train you to develop your skills working with animals.