Work for us
Do you want to work with for an Ofsted Grade 1 'Outstanding' training provider? Please view our opportunities below.
- Experienced Administrator
Full time experienced administrator based in our Head Office in Marlborough
Haddon Training is an OFSTED grade 1 ‘outstanding’ national Training Provider based in Marlborough, Wiltshire.
We deliver Apprenticeships and Traineeships across the Equine, Animal Care and Business Sector.
We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our MIS team:
- Inputting and updating learner records on our database
- Registering learners with Awarding Organisations
- Auditing learner records to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Filing (electronic)
- Ensuring that learners’ certificate claims are made in a timely and accurate manner
- Supporting our apprenticeship delivery team in booking on-line tests
- General office support as required.
Skills and experience
- You will have strong administrative experience, ideally gained within an educational environment.
- You will have the ability to prioritise, plan and work to deadlines.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be confident in dealing with external agencies on the telephone.
- Accuracy of data entry with a good eye for detail is essential, and ideally experience using Learner Management Systems.
- A team player, with a ‘can do’ attitude and a good sense of humour.
- Minimum 5 GCSEs, including math and English at grade C or above.
Competitive starting salary. 37.5 hours per week. 23 days holiday + bank holidays. This is a full-time permanent role.
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to David Grant, Chief Operating Officer, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org