Work for us
Do you want to work with for an Ofsted Grade 1 'Outstanding' training provider? Please view our opportunities below.
Office Based in Marlborough:
- Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Haddon Training Ltd is seeking a talented Marketing and Communications Coordinator. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to work with in an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ Government Funded Training Provider.
Haddon Training, est. in 1997 primarily works with 16-24 year olds who are employed and undertaking a work based Apprenticeship programme, Traineeship or qualification. We offer Apprenticeship programmes within the Equine, Animal Care and Business Services sectors, delivered by a national network of highly qualified industry Trainer-Coaches. We work with over 800 employers in both England and Wales.
Based in Marlborough, the Marketing and Communications Coordinator will work with the Chief Operating Officer to:
- Raise the profile of Haddon Training, our programmes, products and services; with the aim of engaging new employers, new Apprentices and subsequently leads and starts. This will include producing case studies, writing editorials, coordinating e-shots, mailshots and national/geographical bespoke marketing campaigns
- Manage all our social media channels – posts and reach
- Continually review website content and marketing collateral and keep both up to date and current
- Produce and publish an internal newsletter and external newsletter for employers and learners (quarterly)
- Assist with event management; sponsorship, award ceremonies, internal staff events etc.
- Manage press releases.
- Coordinate client satisfaction/surveys, collating and presenting results
- Conduct sector research (e.g. employment statistics)
- To take the lead on our annual marketing strategy and timeline and help to set a budget
- To work closely with our strategic partners – to maximise opportunity/potential
- Support with Award entries and Tenders (as required)
- Be responsible for our brand standards
This role is perfect for an ambitious, aspiring Marketing Professional who wants to work within constantly changing, dynamic environment.
To apply for this exciting position candidates must have the following:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Media Studies or English (or significant marketing and communication experience)
- In depth knowledge of different social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn
- Experience of managing websites
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Excellent organisation skills, time management and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and outgoing with an ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to plan and present ideas
- Full driving licence
- 1 year industry experience
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite
Closing date: 10th November 2017. Email your CV together with a covering letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for this role to: email@example.com
- Business Sector Development Manager
Haddon Training is an independent Grade 1 OFSTED Training Provider, who are based in Marlborough, Wiltshire. We deliver Apprenticeships across England and Wales.
Whilst we deliver Apprenticeships across a number of sectors our Business team continues to grow and now supports over 300 Apprentices each year. We work with a wide range of employers across the South West and South East of England, from micro, SME to large corporate businesses. Over 50% of our existing learners are based within NHS Trusts and services.
The Apprenticeship frameworks/standards we offer, include:
- Customer Service levels 2 and 3
- Business Administration levels 2, 3 and 4
- Team Leading level 3
- Operational Management level 5
- Warehousing level 2
You will be an experienced Business Development Manager and have a successful track record working within the WBL sector. You will have experience of engaging both Levy and non-Levy employers, successfully winning business and driving Apprenticeship leads/starts for the team.
Core duties include:
- To liaise with Senior/Programme Managers to manage programme capacity and targets.
- To liaise with marketing to run focused/tailored campaigns.
To work with the vacancy matching team to fill any Business Apprenticeship vacancies.
- To carry out employer engagement across the business sector to promote Haddon Training’s programmes and courses; cold calling, networking, employer meetings/presentations etc.
- To ensure Apprenticeship/Traineeship recruitment targets are met on a weekly/monthly basis.
- The role requires an enthusiastic, energetic, motivated person with a passion to drive and promote the company’s Work Based Learning Apprenticeship Programme and courses.
- A sales/target driven individual, who places equal importance on operations and quality, supporting our high expectations for retention/success rates.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Apprenticeship/education recruitment.
- Experience of engaging with employers.
- Experience of working to Apprenticeship targets.
- Good project management skills.
- The ability to engage and effectively communicate with people from a variety of background and disciplines.
- To be self-servicing in producing own correspondence and performing administrative tasks.
- To have a proactive approach to working with other staff within Haddon Training.
- To lead by example and be an ambassador for the business.
- Innovative and creative approach to generating business/sales.
- A sound understanding of the market place, identifying new opportunities for growth.
- Excellent negotiation, influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- To demonstrate effective time management, planning and organisational skills
- Ability to build a strong working relationship with colleagues, learners and employers; demonstrating outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- To share our passion for outstanding customer service (Customer Charter)
- To be aware of delicate and sensitive areas of confidentiality and ensure data protection at all times
Haddon Training offer a competitive industry salary, company car/car allowance, bonus, pension scheme and the equipment needed to work remotely. We invest heavily in staff development/CPD.
This role does include travel across the South West and East of England.
- Closing Date:
- Contact Details:
Tel: 01672 519977
Contact: David Grant
- Equine Business Development Executive
Haddon Training is looking to recruit a Equine Business Development Executive .
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Equine)
Click here to read the full job description: Business Development Executive – Equine Job Spec
To apply please send a covering letter and your CV to David Grant on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trainer-Coach (Management)
Haddon Training has an exciting opportunity for a qualified and experienced Management Trainer-Coach to join our team in the South West Region.
If you are passionate about training and would like to work for an OFSTED Grade 1 ‘Outstanding’ Training Provider with an excellent reputation within the business sector, we would like to hear from you.
We work extremely closely with our partners, employers and learners to provide an exceptional service. We work with a wide range of Levy and Non-Levy employers. Your communication skills, flexible approach and determination to deliver an outstanding level of customer service is paramount.
Whilst you will be a specialist in Team Leading/Management and able to deliver Team Leading Level 3 and Operational Management Level 5, there will be a requirement to deliver Business Administration levels 2/3 and 4 and possibly Customer Service Practitioner – ensuring we meet the holistic needs of our employers.
The right candidate will be:
- TAQA qualified
- Occupationally competent with at least 5 years’ experience, with the ability to deliver management up to level 7
Desirable but not essential:
- To hold or achieve Level 2 Functional Skills maths, English and ICT
- Teaching qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS)
- IAG Level 3 qualification
We have a comprehensive in-house CPD programme to support the right candidate.
Your main responsibilities;
- Supporting a caseload of 35 Apprenticeships (frameworks and standards), including delivery of functional skills.
- Visiting your learners monthly, ensuring they progress towards all components of their qualification or standard and remain on-track.
- Attention to detail, adopting a ‘right first time’ approach when completing and submitting documentation.
- You will need to demonstrate meticulous and effective organisational/planning skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and highly successful team.
- Closing Date:
- Contact Details:
Tel: 01672 519977
Contact: David Grant
- Equine Trainer-Coach Hampshire and Reading regions
Haddon Training is looking to recruit a Equine Trainer-Coach in the Hampshire area.
Job Title: Trainer-Coach
Organisation: Haddon Training
Responsible to: Programme Manager
Report Written by: Chief Operating Officer
Overall Job Purpose:
To enrol, induct, assess, train, teach and support a caseload of learners who are undertaking an Apprenticeship, Advanced Apprenticeship or other Work Based Learning programme (e.g. Diploma, Traineeship etc.).
Click here: Job Description Equine Trainer-Coach
Closing date: 31st October 2017.
Email your CV together with a covering letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for this role to: email@example.com