Work for us
Do you want to work with for an Ofsted Grade 1 'Outstanding' training provider? Please view our opportunities below.
- HR and Training Coordinator
Haddon Training Ltd is seeking a talented HR & Training Coordinator, for a full time role based in head office, Marlborough.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate who would like to work with in an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ Government Funded Training Provider.
Haddon Training, est. in 1997 primarily works with 16-24 year olds who are employed and undertaking a work based Apprenticeship programme, Traineeship or qualification. We offer Apprenticeship programmes within the Equine, Animal Care and Business Services sectors, delivered by a national network of highly qualified industry Trainer-Coaches. We work with over 800 employers in both England and Wales.
Responsibilities and Duties
Based in Marlborough, the HR & Training Coordinator will work with the Chief Operating Officer to:
- Manage all recruitment & selection for the business; posting adverts, shortlisting candidates, arranging interviews, issuing contracts, coordinating start dates/inductions, taking references, completing pre-employment checks and documentation, arranging and coordinating DBS checks and arranging equipment
- Support the COO to arrange disciplinary, grievance and probation meetings
- Maintain our annual Staff Training & Development Plan, arranging courses (internal and external) and maintaining staff records/CPD logs (quarterly)
- Track one to one meetings and appraisals for all staff
- Maintain all electronic staff files – as per file index
- Annually review all company policies and procedures
- Manage internal communication – staff changes and updates
- Maintain the organisational chart
- Book accommodation, venues and public transport (as required)
- To provide support to the management/senior management team – attending meetings etc.
- This role is perfect for an ambitious, aspiring HR Graduate who wants to work within constantly changing, dynamic environment.
Qualifications and Skills
To apply for this exciting position candidates must have the following:
- HR Degree
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Excellent organisation skills, time management and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and outgoing with an ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to plan and present ideas
- Full driving licence
- Company Pension
- CPD opportunities
Closing date: 31st January 2018. Email your CV together with a covering letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for this role to David.Grant@haddontraining.co.uk.