Work for us
Due to the continued growth and evolution of Haddon Training, we are often looking for new talent to join our team. All available roles will be posted below, please click on a title to see full details and how to apply.
If you are interested in joining the team please proactively drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV and an overview of the areas of interest so that you can be considered for available roles.
- Quality Manager - Full Time (WFH – with work in the Hungerford offices as needed)
Location: WFH – with work in Hungerford offices as needed.
Working pattern: Full time
Start date: Immediate start
We are seeking an experienced quality manager to join us. Your key role will be to develop, implement and manage a quality strategy to drive the improvement in teaching, learning and assessment for apprenticeships and all Haddon Training learners. You will provide positive, robust and effective advice, guidance, support and coaching to Programme Leads and their teams to ensure compliance with ESFA, Ofsted and Ofqual requirements.
- Evaluate performance quality across all apprenticeships and other programmes of learning.
- Provide positive, robust and effective advice, guidance, support and coaching to programme leads and their teams to improve the quality of teaching, learning and assessment.
- Work closely with all programme leads to support the development of a curriculum in readiness for Ofsted Inspection.
- Advise on Ofsted inspections and lead pre-inspection training and preparation. Act as nominee for Ofsted Inspections.
- Manage and maintain compliance with all Awarding Organisation requirements.
- Effectively plan and manage robust quality reviews and audits of curriculum/programme areas, key processes from recruitment to achievement of learners.
- Conduct robust self-assessment based on the EIF, lead development and support implementation of the quality improvement plan.
- Manage the production, distribution, collection and analysis of internal and external feedback from employers, learners and staff to aid improvement.
- Manage and support the OTLA process including visits to employers as required.
- Advise staff on external trends and changes to policies/ processes/ teaching/ assessment and organise and deliver training as required.
- Quality assure and support standardisation training and meetings to ensure high-quality teaching, learning and assessment.
- Ensure high-quality teaching and learning resources.
- Represent Haddon Training Ltd effectively to external bodies to maintain a positive profile and image, acting as spokesperson as required.
- Liaise with external bodies including professional institutes, other WBL providers, and any other relevant body to ensure continuous improvement through identifying and implementing best practice.
- Maintain effective relationships with all internal staff.
- Contribute to the Senior Management Team to ensure that quality processes and policies are effectively developed, implemented and communicated to all staff, learners and stakeholders.
- Agree annual objectives with your LM and review progress against these at three monthly intervals.
- Possess a current, valid driving licence.
- Access to high-speed broadband within your home is essential.
To apply for this role you will have the following:
- Teaching qualification (L5) or demonstrable experience in delivery.
- Relevant experience in quality assurance and improvement of teaching, learning and assessment.
- Sound knowledge of ESFA, Ofsted, Awarding Organisations and EPAOs’ compliance requirements.
- Able to demonstrate how you have developed teams and individuals to achieve targets.
- Ability to assess and develop reporting, performance indicators and design operational processes.
- Confident communicator (written and verbal) with a personable and professional manner and the ability to interact and relate to people and build strong working relationships.
- Highly proficient in using all Microsoft office packages and relevant experience of a learner management system.
Please email your CV to Sara Hunter, Interim Director of Learning at email@example.com
Interviews will be held in the week beginning 6 September 2021
Haddon Training is an award-winning, training provider, delivering high-quality apprenticeships and work-based vocational qualifications in England and Wales since 1997. Click below for more information on the business sectors we work in
Racing Welfare is an amazing organisation set up to help those in the horse racing industry that need it most. We raised over £70,000.... MORE